SASH is fighting for all service users and carers – including individuals with autism, learning disabilities, combinations of the two and also a range of other complex conditions. Here we highlight other groups in Haringey and beyond that we are proud to be affiliated with;
- Haringey Carers Group
- Haringey Learning Disabilities Partnership Board
- Haringey Autism – A group for parents and carers of children on the autistic spectrum living in the London Borough of Haringey.
- National Autistic Society – A leading UK charity for people with autism (including Asperger syndrome) and their families.
- Haringey People First
- Mind – providing advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
- Haringey HealthWatch – The independent consumer watchdog set up to collect information and represent the views of the public on health and social care.
- Markfield – Markfield is a community centre in Haringey which promotes the dignity, choice, independence and community inclusion of Disabled people and their families.
- Kith and Kids – Kith & Kids provides activities, opportunities, information and support for people with a learning disability or autism, their parents and siblings.
- Haringey Alliance for Public Services – Say NO to cuts!
If you are a part of a similar group and would like to see a link to your group here or would just like to know more about our campaign, check out our CONTACT US section.